Adult Doubles Clinics – 2022
Ever felt confused on where to position yourself in relation to your partner? Or where to hit the ball when space is so limited on a doubles court? This class is for you.
A doubles court is only 30% larger than a singles court but you have 100% more players to cover this area. This means limited time and space during point play. For this reason quick decision making is essential to success. We will cover all the basic movements and patterns to help you automate this decision making process and get you and your partner on the same court.
This program will be offered in 2 one-hour lessons on Friday evenings, from 20:00 to 22:00 as follows:
- Session 1: Fridays May 6, 13, 20 and 27
- Session 2: Fridays June 3, 10, 17 and 24
- Session 3: Fridays July 8, 15, 22 and 29
- Session 4: Fridays August 5, 12, 19 and 26.
- Session 5: Fridays September 9, 16, 23 and 30
Participants will be grouped by skill levels as follows:
- from 19:00 to 20:00: NTRP levels 2.5 to 3.0
- from 20:00 to 21:00: NTRP levels 3.5 to 4.0+
These hours could be consolidated if there are not enough participants.
NTRP skill levels are described here.
Participants:coach ratio will be no more than 6:1. Cost is $60 per 4-hour session.
Registration and payment: TBD