Cardio Tennis – 2022
SETTING THE STANDARD FOR TENNIS WORKOUTS WORLDWIDE
Cardio Tennis is an engaging group fitness program featuring the heart pumping effects of tennis drills, games, and skills delivering the ultimate full body and calorie burning aerobic and anaerobic workout.
Cardio Tennis is a very social activity for all ages, ability and fitness levels. The Cardio Balls equalize the playing field and enhance the workout.
- Low: Cardio Tennis is the best way to start and train for tennis
- Medium: Improve tennis skills
- High: Train for Tennis
Why Cardio Tennis?
Cardio Tennis is an excellent way to get into a more active lifestyle, meet new people, AND improve your TENNIS!
- Burn More Calories: In only 1 class, men can burn between 500 and 1000 calories and women can burn between 300 and 500 calories. Plus, it beats the monotony of a treadmill!
- It’s Sweeping the Globe! Now delivered in over 30 countries, Cardio Tennis is truly international. The LTA in England and Tennis Australia are even using the program to grow participation in their countries!
- Fun, Healthy, & Social
This program will be offered on Sunday mornings, in two 1-hour lessons, from 09:00 to 10:00 and from 10:00 to 11:00, and over two 4-Sunday sessions; thus
- Session 1: Sundays May 8, 15, 22 and 29 – 09:00 to 10:00
- Session 2: Sundays May 8, 15, 22 and 29 – 10:00 to 11:00
- Session 3: Sundays June 5, 12, 19 and 26 – 09:00 to 10:00
- Session 4: Sundays June 5, 12, 19 and 26 – 10:00 to 11:00
This program is open to all fitness levels. Participants:coach ratio will be no more than 8:1.
This program will be run by Coach Stuart Perkins.
The cost is $40 per 4-hour session