House League – Doubles – 2022
REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS PROGRAM ARE NOW CLOSED.
A very popular program is offered again in 2022, every Wednesday evening from 19:00 to 21:00, and starting on May 4 and ending in late September.
Summary of the rules:
- doubles play will be on 3 courts
- players will be placed on one of 4 teams of mixed skill level
- the team captains will assign players every week.
- each match will last 1 hour; pro set (first to 10 games, or highest score within the hour)
- points are assigned to the winner and accumulated by team through the season; the two teams with the highest point count will play a final
A player skill level evaluation will take place on Wednesday May 4 evening; the teams will be constructed to include players of all levels, and to establish teams of equal overall level.
The league organizer is Vijay Kandeth. Volunteer team captains will be named at the start of the season. A $20 participation fee will be collected to cover the cost of balls, refreshments and prizes.