The program for the 3 days of this event are:
- Friday May 31:
- Registration starting at 5:00 pm
- Matches start at 6:00 pm
- Approximate end of matches: 10:00 pm
- Saturday June 1:
- Matches start at 09:00am
- Approximate end of matches: 8:00 pm
- Sunday June 2:
- Matches start at 09:00 am
- Approximate end of matches: 12:00pm
Player qualification requirements: men with an NTRP rating of 4.0 and over; see here for explanation of NTRP rating system.
- Regular draw format with single elimination
- Regular scoring, best of three sets
- Balls: Pro-Penn Marathon
Prize money: cash payments to the winner and the runner-up; amounts are dependent on the number of participants.
If interested and wishing to register, please go on the OTA website here.
The day before the start of this event, the OTA organizer will advise all participants of all the relevant information, including the above, plus any penalties for rules violations.