Henry Farm Tennis Club members are invited to participate in our traditional end of season tournament
- This tournament is for higher level players, who will be invited by Ed Wilson to participate.
- Each match consists of 2 winning sets out of 3; no Ad scoring; service receiver(s) has the choice of sides; 10 point tiebreaker in lieu of a third set; not time limit
- Entry fee is $10 per person per event (singles, doubles or mixed doubles); payable to Ed Wilson in cash or via e-transfer to the Club at (email@example.com, security Q: Club acronym?, A: HFTC)
- For doubles play, the registrant MUST find a partner and enter his/her contact info on the form below.
- Participants will book their own court times.
- All matches will played with a new can of tennis balls brought by one of the players; it will be replaced by Ed Wilson later at a mutually convenient time.
- Disputes will be resolved by Ed Wilson
Based on input from the tournament organizer, Ed Wilson, and given the number of participants, play line-up will be as follows
Round 1: – To complete by Sept 26
- Kunal S. vs. Lauro T.: 1-6, 1-6
- James B. vs. Nima N.: 4-6, 2-6
- Bernard A. vs. Ryan A.: 4-6, 2-6
- Paul A. vs Dave W.: 6-4, 7-6
Round 2: – To complete by Oct. 4
- Andrew W. vs. Jun B.: 6-1, 6-1
- Winner of 1.1 (Lauro T.) vs. winner of 1.2 (Nima. N): 7-5, 6-1
- Edward Z. vs. winner of 1.3 (Ryan A.): 4-6, 3-6
- Andy T. vs. winner of 1.4 (Paul A.): 6-1, 6-1
Round 3: – To complete by Oct 11
- Winner of 2.1 (Andrew W.) vs winner of 2.2 (Lauro T.):
- Winner of 2.3 (Ryan A.) vs winner of 2.4 (Andy T.): 7-5, 3-0
Round 4 (Final) – To complete by Oct 18
- Winner of 3.1 vs. winner of 3.2
Round 1 – To complete by Oct. 4:
- (David W. + Paul A.) vs. (Ryan A. + Ralph D.):
- (Jun B. + Laurance L.) vs. (Lauro T. + James B.): ?-?+1
Round 2 – To complete by Oct. 11:
- (Nima N. + Amir G.) vs. winner of 1.1
- (Andrew W. + Andy T.) vs. winner of 1.2 (Lauro T. + James B.)
Round 3 (Final) – To complete by Oct 18.
- Winner of 2.1 vs. Winner of 2.2
Team and individuals are expected to make their own arrangements to play with their opponent(s). Contact information is sent separately via e-mail. Provide Ed Wilson with the results after the match and will be posted here.