Henry Farm Tennis Club members are invited to participate in our traditional end of season tournament
- This tournament is open to all HFTC members of all play levels.
- Each match consists of a 10-games pro set; no Ad scoring; service receiver(s) has the choice of sides; at 9-9, play a tie break; highest score within the one-hour time limit is the match winner.
- Entry fee is $5 per person per event (singles, doubles or mixed doubles); payable to Ed Wilson in cash or via Interac e-transfer to the Club at (email@example.com, security Q: Club acronym?, A: HFTC)
- For doubles play, the registrant MUST find a partner and enter his/her contact info on the form below.
- Ed Wilson will contact you for the first round matches date/time; for the following matches, please contact Ed or check the draw sheet posted at the Club.
- Participants will book their own court time.
- All matches will be played with a new can of tennis balls brought by one of the players. The player whose can is used for the match will have it replaced by Ed Wilson later at a mutually convenient time.
- Matches start no later than Tuesday September 22.
- Finals will be played on the weekends of September 25, October 2 and 9.
Based on input from the tournament organizer, Ed Wilson, and given the number of participants, play format will be round robin as follows:
MIXED GENDER DOUBLES
- (Barb S. + Marsha C.) vs. (Antonio N. + Ryan L.): 10-7
- (Antonio N. + Ryan L.) vs. (Edward Z. + Melissa C.): 7-8
- (Edward Z. + Melissa C.) vs. (Barb S. + Marsha C.): 4-7
- Barb S. + Marsha C.: 4 points – winners
- Edward Z. + Melissa C. : 2 points
- Antonio N. + Ryan L.: 0 points
- Kiman E. vs. Ryan L.:
- Ryan L. vs. Antonio N.: 6-10
- Antonio N. vs. Kiman E.: 7-10
- Amine E. vs. Kiman E.: 7-8
- Amine E. vs. Ryan L.: 5-10
- Amine E. vs. Antonio N.: 5-10
- Kiman E.:
- Ryan L.:
- Antonio N.: 4 points
- Amine E.: 0 points
Winning team/individual gets 2 points; a tie gets each team/player one point; please provide Ed Wilson with the results; they will be posted here. Tournament winner is the team/individual with the most points.
Team and individuals are expected to make their own arrangements to play with their opponent(s). Contact information is sent separately via e-mail.