Sign-up to join the Annual Henry Farm season-end championship tournament taking place over the period of Monday September 17 to Thursday September 27.
There will singles matches (men and ladies) and doubles matches (men and mixed).
You can sign-up by filling the electronic registration form below.
Rules are as follows:
- this is an elimination tournament; a lost match will eliminate you from proceeding further, but a consolation round will be offered for all events.
- once your registration is received, including your day/time availability, a day/time will be given for your match; your responsibility is to go online and book your match court. Note that some court time will be blocked during some September week-ends for other tournaments. See the other events already posted.
- a ten-game pro- set will be played in all rounds, except the Men’s Singles and the Doubles finals; a ten-point tiebreaker will determine the winner on a 10-game tie.
- the entree fee is $5 per participant, to be paid prior to the first match to the tournament organizer, our Pro Ed Wilson.
- In case of disputes or for questions, you can contact Ed (see above)
Electronic registration form