Junior Summer Program – 2022
This summer we are offering a new option for junior members who cannot attend our summer camps, lessons on Saturday afternoons. You can choose either 2:00 to 3:30 or 3:30 to 5:00 in either of the two 4-week sessions (6 hours of lessons per session):
- Session 1: on July 9 and 16 from 14:00 to 15:30 – Courts resurfacing
- Session 2: on July 9 and 16 from 15:30 to 17:00 – Courts resurfacing
- Session 3: on August 6, 13, 20 and 27 from 14:00 to 15:30
- Session 4: on August 6, 13, 20 and 27 from 15:30 to 17:00
- Program will be run under the direction of our Pros , supported by other Tennis Canada certified coaches.
- Juniors aged 6 to 17 are welcome. Players should wear comfortable clothing, athletic or tennis shoes, sunscreen, hat and should bring a water bottle. The Club will loan a racket if the player does not have one.
- Students:coach ratio will be no more than 6:1. Students will be grouped in congruent groups (age and aptitude).
- The cost of lessons are in addition to Club membership: $120 for a 6 hour session per participant.
Please register your child’s club membership first, individual or family (if not already done), here. Registration deadline is July 4, 2022.
To register for this program and pay, please fill the form below You can pay with a credit card. Please click on “Calculate” and then click on “SUBMIT FORM”. This will take you to the payment page.
Registration form: TBD