Club membership entitles you to:
- Access the courts at the Henry Farm Tennis Club and play according to the Club Rules and Regulations.
- Participate in any free clinic offered by the Club Pro
- Participate in activities organized by the Club
- Membership in the Ontario Tennis Association. Click here for benefits.
Registration for Club membership must be made electronically on-line (see instructions here).
Members must be able to prove their membership when asked.
All Henry Farm Tennis Club memberships include membership in the Ontario Tennis Association which entitles you to discounts at a number of partner organizations. See details at www.tennisontario.com. If you have previously received an OTA green membership card, please retain it. It is still valid as long as you have registered yourself with the OTA. If you are a new member, you will receive an OTA Club card on registration.
Access to the courts is via a combination lock. Each member will receive the combination to the main gate lock. Click here for details
Non-members options to play at the Club:
- During City-mandated Public Hours – Free
- Saturday and Sundays : from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- At other times:
- Guests accompanied by and playing with a current member: $10/day